1. I have a HUGE sweet tooth (no secret there)!
2. My favorite movie of all time is Empire Records - "damn the man!" And my favorite TV show is King of Queens, even though I've probly seen every episode 3x.
3. Im' a big sap at heart - I will cry at any sad movie - but only when I'm alone... I try not to show that weakness in public.
4. I like to make plans for everything and hate leaving things up to "chance". If I could plan everything I would - just to have control.
5. I'm a bona fide perfectionist... it's both a blessing and a curse.
6. I love to sleep in, even if I'm already getting more than 8 hours of sleep.
7. I hate working out, but feel that as I get older I need to stay fit so I can live a long, happy life.
8. I always wanted to be popular in high school, but later realized that I would rather have a few very close friends than to have everyone like me and not have any sense of friendships.
9. I used to scrapbook... A LOT. And I miss doing it. But it's also so much work!
10. I don't have a very green thumb... I only have one plant, a corn plant - and even that I can't remember to water very often (so I got Aqua Globes... and I forget to refill those too).
11. I like to try cooking new recipies that I haven't made before, and Paul is so good about eating it even if it's not that great.
12. I like to bake, but always feel guilty when eating the cakes, cookies, and breads because I know what went into them.
13. I love spending money on "kitchy" decorative things. My house is full of them, and then I'm constantly trying to buy more things to organize them.
14. I like to use my creative design skills to help my friends in their own homes... whether it's paint selection, art shopping, or designing a whole baby nursery.
15. I can Photoshop really well and I like working on it - I have fooled many with my super-impositions (if that wasn't a word, it is now).
16. I get really bad cluster headaches that last for several days at a time - I have to take 3 Excedrin just to make it through the day, and even then, they don't fully go away - I wake up with them the next day.
17. You might call me a "pack rat"... I save EVERYTHING.
18. I wish I made more money, so that I could take some of the pressure off of Paul.
19. I want to get a Shih Tzu puppy, but am afraid I could not care for it right (if it's anything like a corn plant)... so instead we have a Beta fish (and Paul takes care of it).
20. I want to have kids one day, but am afraid my "life" will be over once I do.
21. I currently don't attend a church, although I am a Christian. I love the Lord, I pray every day, and I have faith that things will always work out for His perfect will and purpose.
22. I have often wondered what my life would be like if I had done just one small thing differently - like gone to a colllege out of state, or travelled abroad for a year, or gotten a big-time design job just out of school...would anything be different?
23. I miss my friends and family back home in WA state. I thought we would have moved back there by now, but with the economy rut we're stuck in, it's looking like a long way off.
24. I'm in love with Dave Matthews - he'd be my "one night pass", and Paul's OK with that... I think.
25. I love my husband more than words can say (and more than Dave), and the life that we've created togeher.
4 weeks ago